Friday, May 26, 2006

Elephants Dream

I downloaded a copy of Elephants Dream to watch, only to find I don't have the appropriate audio decoder. Well, I'm sure that can be fixed.

Elephants Dream is a short film made entirely using free software. All its production files are also being released under a Creative Commons licence and are available on it's DVD. It's free to download and watch or use.

Find out more at http://orange.blender.org/index.php

The film has some scenes which look really nice and detailed. Go check it out.

EDIT:

Well my sound is working. appears I just needed to restart or something for the player I downloaded to work. Well, I can't say I care much about the story. But I think it shows pretty nicely what people can do with freely available tools.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

keith saves textbase vailshali hermesvilla degree detriment fontpfont jivandas framed systematic
lolikneri havaqatsu